Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Willard Bay and the 4th of July

This summer has been so busy but probably one of the best we have ever had! Corgan is so much fun to have around and it is awesome trying everything with him.
We went to Willard Bay with some friends and had a blast!
He was not a fan AT ALL of the life jacket! Corgan went out on the tube with Brad and loved it! He looks scared because he hated his life jacket.
Here is Corgan and his friends watching everyone wakeboard.
He loved playing in the cabin area. Especially when we were docked and he didn't have to have his life jacket on!
I tried to get up on the wakeboard but with no success. I SUCK AT IT! I ALWAYS HAVE! I thought maybe since I picked up snowboarding I might be better. NOPE!
Brad did great! He did have a couple of nice spills but he did really well!
The fourth was fun! Corgan was not way into fireworks. Maybe next year. We had a chance to hang out with family and have a great time!

Corgan and his Cousin Mason would not get out of the back on our Aunt's truck. They felt much safer in there during fireworks. At one point, the illegal fireworks from down the street tipped over and it looked like a war zone so I really don't blame them.

No comments: