Saturday, March 7, 2009

Yes I am still Blogging!

I'm back!!! I am ready to get back to blogging and try to tame my addiction to facebook. I like blogging and showing pictures of my family. So instead of making excuses why I haven't posted anything, I will just start from here. I thought I would just post some pictures from recently and show a little what's been going on.





I took Corgan to the Children's Museum and it was so much fun! For those of you who have kids and have not gone, I highly recommend it! It is the best entertainment for them!



This is my brother-in-law Brandon and Corgan. He got his mission call to Peru so we went to a Peruvian place for dinner. It was actually really good! We are excited for him to go on his mission!


Here is my cute little man going to Church!


Just chilling talking on the phone!



Daddy is trying to get Corgan ready for skiing. If it were up to him, he would have gone this year!

Corgan loves to shovel snow with Daddy!








4 comments:

Annette W. said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging so I can see the cute pictures and keep up with your family.

Beth Dickson said...

CUTE pictures! Super cute little Corgan! Lets go to the Children's Museum! Abe totally loves it there too!

the youngs said...

Maybe Brandon can hang out with Brady!

Katie said...

I really like the picture of Corgan in all his snow gear getting ready to ski! Sweet!!