Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was so fun this year! Corgan was Yoda! He was so cute and I was shocked he never once tried to pull his ears off.

He was not too sure about everyone being in costumes and masks and was too little to really be into trick-or-treating but he was definitely into eating the candy!

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get all 3 kids looking at the Camera but this is the best we could do! They were so cute! I can't wait until next year again. Each year will be more and more fun with these 3!

This is Corgan with his cousin Rachel who was a kitty.




We went trick-or-treating to a rest home with his cousins Drew and Claire. It was so fun to see how excited some of the people were to see the kids.

3 comments:

Beth Dickson said...

Ha! That is such a cute costume!!! Way cute pics too. I am glad you finally updated your blog, I need to be entertained! Love you Corganbrad!

Bellblogging said...

What a perfect YODA! He is so cute and what a good helper! I can't believe him standing on that chair!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Those are all cute pictures! I'm so bad, I havn't put Jade in the snow once this year, never even put on her snow clothes. I guess I have to do it at least once before the winter is over to get a picture.