Saturday, September 13, 2008

My little Utah Man!

This year we got season tickets to the U for football. The first game was last Saturday and we took Corgan.

Its kind of a long walk up to the stadium so we put him in the back pack and he thought that was alot of fun!

My Utah Men!!!! He doesn't look like his dad at all does he? Just tanner! :)
Corgan loved the game but he was exhausted by the end of the night.

It was alot of fun. I am excited to take him to more. I hope the weather stays good for a while so he can still go with us.

4 comments:

Bellblogging said...

How fun! He looks so cute! Good luck Utah!

the youngs said...

So Fun!! Go utes...Lucy has her Utah sweatshirt already too! We got season tickets to Vandy Football and will be taking Lucy to the next home game, wish us luck!

Beth Dickson said...

Yeah for the U! The only football I like! Hey E'shell, I met someone the other day named Eishelle. Funny huh?! I thought you were the only one! Well, you are the only one in my eyes. :)

Jared White said...

Although I'm a little disappointed in the early age brainwashing, the "little man," looks pretty darn cute in red! Go BYU!