Thursday, June 26, 2008

Few other events from this month


Once again, my boys hanging out together. It is the best thing when I am working and I come downstairs on break and I walk in and this is what I see! I love it! (Other than the time that I walked in on this and Brad was feeding Corgan cookie dough!)



We recently hydroseeded our lawn and Corgan for a couple of days thought it was great to throw his binky's in the middle of the lawn where we couldn't get to them because we could not walk on it and they were just barely out of range. I finally got sick of seeing the stupid green binky every time I drove up so I got a shovel and very carefully scooped it up.



I watched our Nephew Drew the other day and he had such a fun time tackling Corgan on the floor. They were so funny to watch! Drew definitely had the upper hand because he is older and much more mobile. Drew better watch out because as soon as Corgan is more mobile I think he is in for major payback!






No comments: